- Created: Tuesday, 20 December 2011 12:57
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Thank you for joining us for our free LinkedIn Essentials webinar! I enjoyed the opportunity to interact with you on this important topic of building and maintaining relationships.
Click here to download the slides for the session.
Use the controls below to re-play the audio or download the .mp3 file.
Are You a Listener to The People and Projects Podcast?
Please take a moment and stop by our podcast Facebook page! I invite you to Like it and the join the discussion.
Please take me up on the specials offered during this session! Check the final slides for details. I wish you and your family a wonderful Hanukkah and a very Merry Christmas!
P.S. Interested in claiming a PDU for this workshop? Click here to be taken to the PDU reporting site. Follow these steps to claim your PDU's:
- Click "Report PDUs" (you'll see the link below the title "PDU Activity as of xx/xx/xxxx")
- Select "Category B"
- Click on Next.
- Input the following information:
- Program/Title description: LinkedIn Essentials
- Date started: 12/20/2011
- Date completed: 12/20/2011
- Hours Completed: 1
- Process: Select all
- Knowledge Area: Human Resources Management
- Industry: Select your industry
- Provider name: Institute for Leadership Excellence & Development Inc.
- Address: 765 Pheasant Ridge Court, Suite 101
- City: Lake Zurich
- State: IL
- Zip/Postal code: 60047
- Country: United States
- Phone Number: (866) 884-5323
- URL: www.i-leadonline.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Click Next.
- Input the total number of PDU's you are claiming: 1
- Click Next.
- Confirm your submission that you are being accurate with your entry.