- Published: Tuesday, 30 December 2014 10:55
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Total Duration 31:53
What Did You Learn Last Year?
What's something specific you've learned in the last 12 months that you either didn't know before then or you had to re-learn it? That's a question I asked some of my favorite continual learners--friends and colleagues who are committed to developing their abilities.
In this episode you'll hear from:
- Sarah Green, editor at Harvard Business Review
- Elizabeth Harrin, from A Girl's Guide to Project Management
- Peter Taylor, The Lazy Project Manager
- Ginger Levin, program management author and guru
- Carl Pritchard, principal and founder of Pritchard Management Associates
- Susanne Madsen, project manager coach and author
- Nick Morgan, author and speaker coach
Share Your Lesson!
Please e-mail me () or leave a message on our Listener Feedback Line (847-550-3747). What did you learn last year? I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast! Here's to a great start to the year!
WONDER CYCLE, CGI SNAKE, I AM RUNNING DOWN THE LONG HALLWAY OF VIEWMONT ELEMENTARY, CANDLEPOWER, I AM RUNNING WITH TEMPORARY SUCCESS FROM A MONSTROUS VACUUM IN PURSUIT, and DIVIDER by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Attribution License.