- Created: Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:42
- Published: Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:42
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Lessons Learned... For Life
Hopefully by now you have had the opportunity to listen to my interview with Karl Pillemer. I can honsestly say this is one of my favorite books in the last year so it's my pleasure to share some additional insights with you from the discussion with Karl.
In this premium episode we'll discuss ideas such as:
- Who are your experts?
- How a profound awareness of short time horizon helps us make better choices
- The importance of work that is intrinsically motivating
- Why, unless there is a compelling reason not to, you should error on the side of saying "Yes"
- The importance of relationships and why emotional intelligence trumps expertise
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast!
Have a great week!
Total Duration 12:38