- Published: Tuesday, 24 July 2012 16:30
- Written by Andy Kaufman
In this episode I continue my discussion with Tom DeMarco, with insights related to his writing in books such as The Deadline. If you didn't listen to the first part of my interview with Tom, I recommend you listen to that one before continuing. In this episode Tom addresses topics such as knowing what we don’t know, dealing with jerk bosses, and what he writes and speaks about but has trouble doing himself. Make sure to stay tuned after the interview for a very transparent story from Tom about his career.
Tom DeMarco Resources
Want more from Tom DeMarco? Here are some recommended resources:
- The Deadline
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams (Second Edition)
- Slack: Getting Past Burnout, Busywork, and the Myth of Total Efficiency
- Waltzing With Bears: Managing Risk on Software Projects
- Adrenaline Junkies and Template Zombies: Understanding Patterns of Project Behavior
Join our Facebook Page
I invite you to stop by our podcast Facebook page! "Like" it and the join the discussion.
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast! Have a great week!
Total Duration 18:18