- Created: Friday, 18 March 2011 11:37
- Published: Friday, 18 March 2011 11:37
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Total Duration 33:07
One of the real pleasures of my job is to help project managers get their Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. For years I procrastinated in getting my PMP® certification--perhaps that is your story as well. Or maybe you're wondering if it would make sense for you to get a certification.
In this episode, I talk with Cornelius Fichtner, the venerable host of The Project Management Podcast, about issues related to PMP® certification. Cornelius has been helping students with their PMP®Exam Prep for over ten years. So if you’re considering getting certified or in the process of preparing right now, this interview is especially for you.
Here are links to learn more about the PMP® Prep offerings from Cornelius:
- PM PrepCast: https://PeopleAndProjectsPodcast.com/PrepCast
- PMP® Exam Simulator (Free 7-day Access): https://PeopleAndProjectsPodcast.com/FreeSimulator
- PMP® Exam Formulas Study Guide: http://nanacast.com/vp/104756/81275/
- Project Management Podcast: http://www.project-management-podcast.com/
Thank you for joining us for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast! Have a great week!