- Published: Wednesday, 19 July 2017 16:30
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Total Duration 49:03
Expert Insights From a Brilliant Project Manager
One of the true joys I have in my role is the opportunity to meet and interact with people from all over the world. And when I have the opportunity to spend some time talking with people who have a passion for leading teams and delivering projects, it's particularly fun!
One of my new friends in the last year is a brilliant project management thought leader from the UK: Dr. Mike Clayton. In this episode, Mike and I talk about subjects including:
- Stakeholder management, including how to keep stakeholders engaged.
- Influencing challenging stakeholders and team members.
- How organizational politics impact how we lead projects.
- How to manage risks on projects (and what aspect of risk management gets too little attention).
Learn more about Mike and his online PM courses at http://www.onlinepmcourses.com/about/.
It's All About Relationships
As Mike and I talk in this episode, a lot of success leading projects comes down to building relationships. Learn how to more effectively build relationships by signing up for our Dirty Little Secret of Business e-learning course. Earn 1.5 PDUs while learning how to more effectively develop relationships.
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast!