- Published: Thursday, 31 December 2020 12:09
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Total Duration 18:14
My Favorite Episodes from This Year
Picking my favorite episodes from this last year was not easy, but if you're looking for the top 5, check out this episode!
Episodes that I refer to are:
- Episode 284, with Peter Boghossian about his book How to Have Impossible Conversations
- Episode 294, with Frances Frei about her book Unleashed
- Episode 301, with Peter Kozodoy about his book Honest to Greatness
- Episode 302, with Thomas Wedell-Wedellsborg about his book What's Your Problem?
- Episode 306, with Gary Hamel about his book Humanocracy
I strongly recommend you add those episodes and books to your learning plan for the new year!
Have Andy Speak at Your Company
Whether live in-person or virtually, I'd love to speak at an upcoming event at your organization! Our project management and leadership related keynotes and workshops can help improve your teams' ability to lead and deliver. Learn more at PeopleAndProjectsPodcast.com/workshops.
Let's Stay In Touch!
I hear from listeners almost every day and I love it! How about you and I connect on LinkedIn? Go to https://PeopleAndProjectsPodcast.com/LinkedIn and Follow me (I've maxed out the connections but if you Follow me, I'll Follow you back!)
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast!
Talent Triangle: Power Skills
New Year's Eve speech scene from the movie New Year's Eve available on YouTube at youtube.com/watch?v=OiAotrd-_Gk