- Published: Sunday, 01 January 2017 01:01
- Written by Andy Kaufman
Total Duration 39:48
What Did You Learn Last Year?
What's something specific you've learned in the last 12 months that you either didn't know before then or you had to re-learn it? That's a question I asked some of my favorite continual learners--friends and colleagues who are committed to developing their abilities.
In this episode you'll hear from:
- Peter Taylor, The Lazy Project Manager
- Elizabeth Harrin, from A Girl's Guide to Project Management
- Johanna Rothman, management and project management author and consultant
- Andy Crowe, project management speaker, author, and founder of Velociteach
- Glen Alleman, host of the Herding Cats blog
- Susanne Madsen, project manager coach and author
- Mark Swiderski, project manager speaker and consultant
- Nick Morgan, author and speaker coach
- Peter Martin, CEO, TeenPact Leadership Schools
- Dave Stachowiak, host of the Coaching for Leaders podcast
Share Your Lesson!
Please e-mail me () or leave a message on our Listener Feedback Line (847-550-3747). What did you learn last year? I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for joining me for this episode of The People and Projects Podcast! Here's to a great year ahead!
WONDER CYCLE, CGI SNAKE, I AM RUNNING DOWN THE LONG HALLWAY OF VIEWMONT ELEMENTARY, CANDLEPOWER, I AM RUNNING WITH TEMPORARY SUCCESS FROM A MONSTROUS VACUUM IN PURSUIT, DIVIDER, WHAT DOES ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING, AND ANOTHER VERSION OF YOU by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Attribution License.